Services We Offer
Anita Campbell Associates Ltd helps corporations and organizations become more successful in reaching the small business market online. We offer:
◊ Custom in-depth community audit: we review your small business community site(s), find any areas of improvement, and then explain in plain English what to do. Includes written report and teleconferences with you and your team.
◊ New media roadmap to reach small businesses: we review your small business online community strategy and help you develop a roadmap to leverage today’s social media to reach small business owners and entrepreneurs. Includes resource lists and hands-on work with you and your team.
◊ On-site consultations: Would you prefer someone to come in and talk about the small business market, trends, or any aspects of building an online community? Using plain English, instead of jargon? Anita is available to speak with you, your staff, and outside providers.
Retained Advisory Board Service
If you need ongoing support to develop, implement and/or refine your small business community strategy, we can also can serve as a retained member of your Advisory Board. We provide a service that includes up to 10 hours of one-on-one phone and email consultation monthly. There is a minimum commitment of 3 months for this service.
If all you need is some quick advice to help you gain traction with your small business community outreach, we offer telephone-only consultations:
- One hour teleclinic: This mini-consultation is to review your small-business community site and provide you with some quick tips to gain traction. This consultation is informal, with no written report. $495
Some recent consulting engagements include:
• Helped a Fortune 1000 company refine its online small business community strategy, by performing a detailed site audit and giving recommendations.
• Reinvigorated the email marketing and newsletter messaging for a well-known technology company to better “speak” to small business owners online
• Conducted a detailed competitive analysis of small business community sites within a designated vertical market
• Sorted through the confusing maze of today’s social networking sites to help a business services company develop a focused social media strategy to reach small business owners and entrepreneurs
• Identified top blogs, podcasts, forums and social media sites that are “small business influencers” for a company marketing to small businesses and independent professionals online
• Provided retained Advisory Board services for a number of companies that market and sell to small businesses
• Identifyed the top small business trends and lifestyle issues affecting today’s small business owners, entrepreneurs and startups for purposes of future product development, for a major credit card company.
Taking the Pulse of Small Business ™